Official Statement Regarding the Covid-19 Situation:
March 13, 2020
At Sherwood Dodge, we understand that the current situation with the COVID-19 virus is fluid and are making every effort to provide a safe environment for both our customers and our employees.
Some of the steps that we are implementing are:
- Ensuring that no staff members that you’ll be connecting with have travelled outside of Canada within the last 2 weeks
- Encouraging social distancing – maintaining 1-meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Practicing increased respiratory hygiene
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers
While we understand that this is a constantly evolving situation, we are still open for business. In addition, we also have our full inventory displayed online and if you would feel more comfortable, we can arrange to have a vehicle driven to you for viewing. We can provide services such as remote delivery, electronic paperwork/signing, and a host of other conveniences that will allow you to continue your vehicle shopping process from the comforts of wherever you are.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and communicate any changes in our operation as they happen.
Scott Held - President