Are you looking for an auto body repair shop in Edmonton? Do you need to locate a Edmonton area collision repair center? You have come to the right dealership! At Sherwood Dodge we can help fix your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM (or other manufacturer) back to like-new condition.

Our professional Body Shop & Collision Centre staff take pride in the work we do. We will make sure your collision repair is done on time and on budget. Sherwood Dodge is an AMA Approved Collision Centre offering AMA Benefits.

Feel free to schedule your Edmonton area collision repair by filling out our Body Shop Appointment form below. We look forward to helping you in your automotive repair needs.

Body Shop Manager

Body Shop Manager

Todd Schiewe

Phone:(780) 410-4110


What Sets Sherwood Dodge's Body Shop & Collision Centre Apart From the Rest?

  • Convenient location adjacent to the Yellowhead Trail in Sherwood Park, AB.
  • Top quality repairs on all types of collision damage, on all makes models
  • Fast cycle times, in most cases.
  • We can order parts and begin repairs today.
  • Free shuttle service, an in-house cafe and comfortable customer lounge.
  • A liquid spray mask product reducing paper plastic use to a minimum and replacing with an inert water soluble solution.

Fill out the short Body Shop appointment form above or call us at 1 (780) 410-4110!

Collision Guard

When accidents happen, enjoy peace of mind knowing you are protected with Collision Guard.

Congratulations on the purchase of your NEW or PRE-OWNED vehicle! As a member of the Sherwood Dodge and St. Albert Dodge family, we are pleased to inform you that we will cover up to $1,000 of your insurance deductible when repaired at the Sherwood Dodge Collision Centre!

Benefits of Collision Guard

  • Have your vehicle repaired at Sherwood Dodge - We know your car best!
  • Your vehicle will be repaired to OEM specifications by factory trained technicians
  • Your repair will be covered by our limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the vehicle
  • Collision Guard pays your deductible!*

Collision Guard Program Details

  • Collision repairs must be a minimum of $2,500 on a $500 deductible and $5,000 on a $1,000 deductible.
  • The deductible will be paid only on "at fault" accidents. However, if another party's insurance company is paying the claim then you will earn a $250 rebate should your vehicle be repaired at the Sherwood Dodge Collision Centre (on minimum claims of $2,500).
  • Collision Guard will not be paid on write-offs. However, the dollar value of your deductible will be applied to the purchase of a NEW or PRE-OWNED vehicle if purchased at Sherwood and St. Albert Dodge.
  • All repairs must be completed by the Sherwood Dodge Collision Centre.
  • Hail claims, windshield repairs and/or glass replacement are not included.
  • Sherwood and St. Albert Dodge Collision Guard is not transferable to any other vehicle.
  • Collision Guard is not eligible for Sherwood and St. Albert Dodge employees.
What to do after an accident

There are a series of important steps to take if you are involved in a vehicle accident:

  1. Remain at the scene: It is ILLEGAL to leave the scene of an accident. It doesn't matter if you caused it or not.
  2. Check for injuries: Check with all parties involved in the accident to see if they are injured. If there are injuries, call for help immediately.
  3. Move vehicles out of traffic: ONLY if it is safe to do so, move your vehicles to the shoulder of the road. Do what you can to prevent additional accidents - turn on hazards, and place emergency cones on the road.
  4. Call the police: If there are injuries or the damage is greater than $2,000, you have a legal obligation to call the police to report the accident. Depending on the situation, they may instruct you to visit the nearest collision centre to report the accident.
  5. Exchange information with other driver(s) involved: Collect contact, vehicle, and insurance information from other drivers. Use your smartphone to take photos or write down the information.
  6. Get witness contact information: If you have a witness, ask for their contact information.
  7. Document the accident details: Take photos of all vehicles involved, note the weather conditions, and write down the events that led to the accident. You can use this information to fill out the police accident report.
  8. Call a tow truck (if needed): Call a tow truck if your vehicle is damaged to the point where it is not safe to drive.
  9. Visit any police district office: When you arrive at your local district office, you will be required to fill out a police accident report. An officer will check the damage to the vehicles and take photographs. Follow the police instructions to fill out your report.
  10. Contact your insurance broker: Once you have filed your police report, contact your insurance broker as soon as possible. They will be able to help you complete the insurance claim process, if necessary. You will be asked to provide information about your vehicle, accident details, the other vehicle and driver, and police report.

Information & documentation you will want to record at the scene of the accident include:

  • Driver's license numbers
  • Drivers' names and contact information
  • Insurance policy numbers
  • License plate numbers
  • Names of the car insurance companies

Frequently Asked Questions

Do We Repair Other Manufacturer Models?

Absolutely! Our Body Shop & Collision Centre is licensed to repair any and all vehicle manufacturer models.

Are Collision Stickers Mandatory?

A collision sticker is required by law when damage exceeds $2,000 dollars. Collision stickers inform the police that the collision has been reported and allows for auto-body shops to repair the damaged motor vehicle.

Collision stickers are not required when damage was caused by vandalism. Visit your local police office to get your sticker; no appointment is necessary!

Do I Need To Report A Car Accident To Police?

Not all car accidents need to be reported to the police. However, there are three circumstances when you MUST report an accident to police:

  • People were injured in the accident
  • The damage exceeds $2,000
  • You were the victim of a hit and run

Where Can I Get A Copy Of The Alberta Collision Report Form?

Go to Make sure you have the Police File Number for your report.

Contact Us: