At Sherwood Dodge, we know you rely and depend on your vehicle. When it comes to automotive repair and maintenance, we don’t want the cost to get in the way of ensuring your vehicle is safe for you and your passengers, which is why we offer two ways to finance your automotive repairs should you ever require it.
Find out your max loan in no time. You don’t need to provide any personal information in order to get an estimate.
With Driver Capital the benefits are:
No credit check
No down payment
No early payout penalty
Instant approval, no waiting
No loan application
HOW IT WORKS
1. Calculate your Max Loan Guarantee
You can use our max loan calculator to generate your max loan guarantee. All you need is some basic info about your vehicle and you can either:
1. Calculate your max loan right here on our site and we will email you a guarantee code that you can bring in on your next service
2. Once here at the dealership request that you want to use Driver Capital to pay for your maintenance and we will start the process for you
2. Use the Calculator
3. We Receive Your Guarantee
Your service advisor will input the Max Loan guarantee and work to be done along with some necessary info from you. At this point a GPS will be installed in your vehicle.
4. Driver Capital provides Sherwood Dodge funds up to your Max Loan Amount
After finalizing everything with Sherwood Dodge, Driver Capital will provide the funds to the dealership and your loan will begin. The goal is to quickly get your vehicle running so you can get back on the road as soon as possible.
5. Optimized Communications & Support
Driver Capital will update you and remind you of your loan payments through SMS & email for your convenience. You will also be able to keep track of loan payments, change info, track your vehicle, all through Driver Capital’s online portal.
6. Closing Your Loan
Once you have paid off your loan, Driver Capital will hand over the GPS access to you. You can also have us remove and recycle the GPS for you.
Let’s take the worry out of service! We know that most times, when you need major service work, paying for it can put a real dent in your budget.